At Iredell Health Foundation, we develop resources that support Iredell Health System in providing access to the best healthcare available.
The resources developed go toward caring for new life, educating and supporting the care givers, ensuring a healthier future through nurturing and treating those who are ill –and caring for those who are dying-with dignity and respect.
Through philanthropic support of Iredell Health System, we believe the quality of life for our patients, their families and their loved ones will be enhanced.
Because life is precious, we encourage giving to life and a lifetime of giving.
The Iredell Health Foundation enhances the mission of Iredell Health System by developing philanthropic resources to support services offered by Iredell Health System.
The joy of giving to our mission makes a major difference in providing healthcare services to our community, and saves lives each and every day.
What We Do
- Develop philanthropic resources to support services offered by Iredell Health System.
- Manage gifts funds received.
- Disburse gift funds in strict accordance with the wishes of the donor.
- Provide a permanent fiduciary organization responsible for professional administration and management of permanent endowment funds and trust gifts.
- Absolute assurance that gifts will not be co-mingled with hospital operating funds.
Ways to Give
- Memorial gifts in memory of a loved one.
- Charitable support via estate gifts, bequests, gifts of life insurance, etc
- Grateful patient support for the wonderful care provided by hospital staff members
- Campaign support toward a specific capital campaign or healthcare project
- Corporate sponsorship through the annual Iredell Memorial Golf Tournament